Linux Systems Administrator
Make it happen.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- manage Linux based servers
- install, configure and update servers – firmware and OS
- install, configure, maintain and support Linux OS – CentOS, RedHat Linux, AIX, HP-UX
- backup and restore OS
- configure, maintain and troubleshoot virtual servers with Oracle
- manage troubleshooting and incident resolution related to complicated infrastructure systems and applications
- maintain the server infrastructure according to the vendor recommendations
- evaluate and modify systems performance
- previous experience in a similar position
- technical or IT Master degree
- excellent knowledge in Linux OS installation, configuration and administration (CentOS, RedHat Linux)
- experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- experience with Linux servers with Oracle DB
- experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, PowerDNS, Postfix, Apache, MySQL, nginx
- experience with virtualization technologies, such as Vmware
- proficient with network tools such as iptables, HAProxy, etc.
- familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- experience with HP servers, storages and Shell Scripting - will be considered as an advantage
- positive approach towards teamwork
- good knowledge of English
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.