Data Warehouse Developer (DWH, SQL, ETL)
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem-solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- Creating, designing and developing data models
- Prepare plans for ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) procedures and architectures
- Validating results and creating business reports
- Developing a new data warehouse
- Analyze large databases and recommend appropriate optimization for the same
- Administer all requirements and design various functional specifications for data
- Provide support to the Software Development Life cycle
- Prepare various code designs and ensure efficient implementation of the same
- Evaluate all codes and ensure the quality of all project deliverables
- Monitor data warehouse work and provide subject matter expertise.
- Experience with ETL tools e.g., IBM DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, SAP Data Services, MS SSIS
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, Teradata, and MS SQL
- Experience designing, developing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions
- Experience with Reporting Tools e.g., MS SSRS, SAP BO
- Ability to proactively research solutions and best practices
- Excellent Analytical skills
- 2+ years of proven experience in IT environment and respective business area in gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Attention to details
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently
- Solution-oriented and committed
- Quality focused.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
- High capacity of learning
- Working with Agile methodology is a plus.
Not impressed yet – how about we try to charm you in person
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 December 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.