DevOps Engineer in OSS DevOps Team
Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- keep production systems up and running, solving complex IT and Mobile problems and shape the architecture of various IT and Mobile systems and platforms;
- understand customer requirements, analyzing and converting them to appropriate implementation into the system;
- enhance and configures application functionality to meet business needs; working with internal customers to identify and define requirements for new solutions;
- automate and orchestrating operation tasks;
- develop Interface Adapters between NMS;
- develop various applications , automations , probes using program and scripting languages.
- install and upgrade system software/application;
- troubleshoot problems and coordinating them with Vendor’s Technical support;
- provide troubleshooting for issues correlated with NM Systems;
- experience with HP NNMi , TeMIP , Nagios, Ericsson ENM, OPTIMA or other fault, performance, probe or service monitoring tools will be considered an advantage;
- 2 years of experience in DevOps environment;
- knowledge in Linux , Windows OS;
- knowledge in databases - Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop skills are a bonus;
- knowledge in SNMP, JMS, SOAP, XML, JDBC;
- data management skills;
- ability to use scripting languages – Bash, Python, Perl;
- ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools;
- to understand computer networking systems and technologies;
- to understand cloud systems and technologies;
- English written and verbal communication skills;
- to be a good team player.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova, email@example.com
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.