to a digital company with the opportunities it brings is the big challenge of our time, also for a team
of more than 19.000 passionate experts in our footprint.
We as A1 Group are the driver and enabler of this digital transformation, so we constantly challenge ourselves,
the team and the organization to empower digital life for our customers and the society.
An open culture supporting collaboration, a “can-do” attitude and constant learning moves us forward.
You have the freedom and empowerment to bring in your individual talent. You can contribute
to this new world of unlimited possibilities.
We are looking for a Training Professional!
If you want to:
- promote learning in the organization and positively impact employee engagement;
- encourage digital learning culture in the organization;
- explore new training opportunities to proactive meet business needs and expectations;
- identify and analyze training needs to design and deliver training programs;
- devise development and business awareness programs and follow up on progress;
- act as a trainer and deliver in-house developed training content;
- be a role model for constant learning.
And if you:
- think ahead of time and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- are ready to work in a complex business environment;
- are successful in consulting and influencing leaders regarding training and learning activities;
- have strong communication skills to effectively deal with internal clients and external vendors;
- have excellent facilitating skills as a trainer;
- have at least 3 years of proven track record of developing and delivering training content, including for soft skills;
- are ready to share knowledge with your teammates.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- an attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working time and an opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Petar Ivanov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 19 November 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.