ICT Technical Solutions Architect - IT Service & Infrastructure Department
Make it happen.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
If you find it interesting to:
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor to clients, understand and advise them on ICT ecosystems;
- Develop high level and detailed technical designs for ICT solutions;
- Provide technical scope, project plans, implementation plans, scope of work and costing estimation;
- Perform technical due diligence on customers’ systems, applications, products and services prior to ICT solution proposal and integration;
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including all aspects of ICT technologies (i.e. infrastructure servers, database servers, application servers, storages, libraries, transport technologies, frameworks, etc.);
- Support sales and presales teams by providing technical solution, scope, activities and costing;
- Support post-sales roles by ensuring the solution designed can be successfully implemented and activated;
- Ensure storage provisioning, capacity planning and performance tuning;
- Ensure solution implementation documentation.
And you have:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- 3+ years of technical or operations experience;
- Experience with Linux and Windows servers in virtualized environments;
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Vmware , Hyper-V, Xen;
- Experience with HP servers, blade chassis, storages or other vendors;
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to manage large complex projects;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint, Visio;
- Working knowledge of English;
- Technical or IT Master degree.
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of installation, configuration, support and maintenance of SAN switches (Brocade);
- Good knowledge of installation, configuration, support and maintenance of storage arrays – EMC, 3PAR and other storage arrays;
- ITIL certification;
- Some experience with scripting.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova, email@example.com.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 10 December 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.