Senior Specialist Customer experience
- driving the process of creation, implementation, communication and maintenance of minimum standards for customer experience in A1;
- validating internally and externally the consistency across A1 touchpoints / channels;
- monitoring the performance in customer experience initiatives, identifying and proposing areas for improvement;
- participating in the testing team of new products and services to provide customer point of view on ease of use and installation, comprehensiveness of products and services;
- supporting line managers to balance service levels driving loyalty and cost of service;
- participating in the creation of simple and effective business processes, organized to fit to customers’ expectation and needs.
And you possess:
- proactive approach, innovative and creative mindset;
- previous experience in CE is an advantage;
- advanced communication and presentation skills;
- ability to work cross-functionally and under stress in challenging environment;
- Bachelor‘s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration;
- fluency in English.
We propose you:
- to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for а market telecom leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you need further information about the position please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /firstname.lastname@example.org/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 19 November 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.