Cloud Systems Support Engineer
Now we are looking for a responsible Cloud Systems Support Engineer with a strong technical understanding of Virtualization Technology to support the Cloud infrastructure and the virtualization platform.
- coordination of incidents and application of incident management methods;
- support of specialists to solve incidents and orderly handover to problem/change management;
- handle Mails, Calls and Tickets forwarded from 1st Level Service Lines;
- drive complex customer issues and support the smooth operation of the cloud platform;
- administrative activities with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in virtualized server environments (VMware);
- coordination of the technical/operational documentation.
- 3+ years experience in technical customer interaction and Operating System Administration (Windows and Linux systems);
- experience in incident management and solution-oriented approach;
- experience with Cloud Technologies and their technical functionality;
- experience with ITIL Framework;
- very good network skills with Vmware NSX, Cisco ACI and Cisco Fabricpath;
- knowledge of technologies for monitoring cloud services and hybrid infrastructure scenarios;
- experience in direct customer interaction;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
Аny of the following will be considered as advantage:
- ITIL certification;
- Windows/Linux or VMWare Certification;
- good command of German language.
We offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please, send us a CV in English.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 18 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.