Storage & Backup Design Expert
Make it happen.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
If you find it interesting to:
- create and document the technical concepts and architecture planning in the area of storage/ backup, both for A1 internally and in the field of ITO environment;
- work actively in projects, accompany and support them in the planning and commissioning of the Storage/ backup infrastructure;
- implement the developed solutions and ensure an integration into the existing infrastructure and processes;
- be responsible for the development of one or more strategic topics;
- implement independently requirements in the area of storage / backup administration.
And you have:
- Broad (3 to 5 years) professional experience with heterogeneous SAN, NAS environments (configuration and administration), Commvault Technologies and S3 Object Storages;
- Experience in creating new storage/ backup concepts;
- Practical experience with automation solutions;
- Knowledge of HP Dataprotector and EMC Networker – will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge in the programming of scripts (Java, Python, SQL, Powershell) – will be considered an advantage;
- German/English communication skill.
The position will fit best to someone who:
- is customer- and solution-oriented;
- is structured and able to work independently;
- has high sense of responsibility;
- is open to learn new things constantly.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 September 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.