Support Engineer for RPA applications
We are looking for a professional focused on supporting and maintaining RPA (Robotic Process Automation) processes.
- Initial process configuration, process scheduling and runtimes;
- Handle start/stop of processes on requests;
- Monitor the existing processes, their performance and productive automations via BluePrism Control Room, RPA Supervisor, Grafana, AppDynamics, Camunda;
- Troubleshoot reported issues to identify the root cause of a failure or assign defect to proper teams for further investigation;
- Resolve test delivered defects to ensure reported issues are solved and no regression has been introduced;
- Deploy automated workflows, following Change Management, Security & SOX rules;
- Create and maintain documentation on Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Support RPA maintenance activities
Your professional background:
- Experience or knowledge of BluePrism and optionally other industry leading Robotics Process Automation products (UiPath, PowerAutomate etc.);
- Basic to medium SQL knowledge;
- University degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or other technical education;
- Fluency in English, German will be considered as an advantage.
- Cooperative teamplayer with an agile mindset, living the "pull" principle;
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude;
- Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skill;
- Coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations;
- Analytical skills and troubleshooting capabilities for the issues to identify the root cause;
- Solution-oriented and quality-conscious way of work and assure delivery within estimated timelines;
- Ability to provide quick resolution for issues after go-live phase;
- Focus on a customer centric approach.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office;
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with;
- Opportunities for constant learning and career development via in-house and external certified training courses;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.