We are looking for a professional focused on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) development and implementation of new functionalities on business systems.
- Develop and automate complex new business processes or enhance/change existing processes;
- Analyze business requirements and describe functional and non-functional system requirements;
- Use APIs/REST Services where available and prioritize this solution before frontend automation;
- Schedule processes and runtimes with RPA Supervisor;
- Handle reported defects within the agreed SLAs;
- Test and deployment of automation workflows or defects, following Change Management, Security and & SOX rules;
- Create and maintain documentation on Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy;
- Support RPA maintenance activities.
Your professional background:
- Experience with RPA Development using BluePrism;
- Basic to medium SQL knowledge;
- University degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or other technical education;
- Fluency in English, German will be considered as an advantage.
- Cooperative teamplayer with an agile mindset, living the "pull" principle;
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude;
- Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skill;
- Coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations;
- Analytical skills and troubleshooting capabilities for the issues to identify the root cause;
- Solution-oriented and quality-conscious way of work and assure delivery within estimated timelines;
- Ability to provide quick resolution for issues after go-live phase;
- Focus on a customer centric approach.
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office;
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with;
- Opportunities for constant learning and career development via in-house and external certified training courses;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.