Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant
If you are passionate in SAP career development Join our team now!
- Active participation in planning and implementation of international project in one or more of the following SAP FI/CO areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banks, Fixed Assets, Cost Accounting, Real Estate, Profit Center Accounting, Treasury, Project System;
- Take part in International team, cooperation with business teams and A1 Group IT Enterprise competence center;
- Analysis of processes and procedures, based on requirement and templates of A1 Group international Projects;
- Configuration and test of SAP FI and sub modules. Preparation of end-user documentation;
- Independent supervision of the individual project phases through the achievement of milestones and proactive actions to achieve the project goals;
- Analysis of existing processes and procedures and improvement according international project templates;
- Documentation of system changes, testing and bug fixes.
- University degree in Economics (Business), Computer Science or a comparable field of study;
- Experience in SAP FI Modules. Knowledge or interests in SAP RE is an advantage;
- Experience in the analysis of finance processes and requirements;
- At least 3 years working experience in SAP FI Modules;
- Ability to work independently under direction of project managers and managers and ability to work well within a team;
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication and interpersonal skill;
- Fluency in English is necessary with strong verbal and written communication skills. German is an advantage.
If you are:
- Independent and self-responsible way of working;
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Could easily switch from technical to business perspective;
- Finding described tasks challenging;
- See the big picture and with analysis skills;
- Solution-oriented and committed;
- Team player and enjoy communicating.
- Supplementary remuneration system and performance-based bonus scheme;
- Additional days paid annual leave;
- Home office.
If you have any questions related to the ad, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 10 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.