Monitoring Engineer (Check MK)
We use innovative methodology, best practices, and latest generation technologies for the versatile projects for the company and its customers. Our work in this dynamic digital environment is also in collaboration with more than 18,000 colleagues from the A1 Group companies in Europe.
Now, we are looking for Check MK Support Engineer
Your daily tasks:
- Work with Check MK in all phases of getting data into Check MK;
- Develop, customize, configure dashboards and create reports within our application;
- Perform scripting, queries and performance tuning;
- Work with internal customers and peers to build advanced visualizations;
- Integrate contextual data into actionable visualizations and develop indicators that identify anomalous activities;
- Enable monitoring for internal infrastructure and integrating alerts with ticketing systems to maintain minimal service outages;
- Available for off-hour deployments and to provide 24x7 on-call production support;
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems.
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant education;
- Systems and Event Management skills (using various logs);
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, NAT, gateways, etc.);
- Automation Experience;
- Experience in technical support, system administration, or similar role;
- Shell script knowledge;
- Basic SQL Querying knowledge;
- Fluent English, German will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Тo work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.email@example.com/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 06 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.