Network Engineer with English and/or German language
As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
Now we are looking for a suitably qualified Network Engineer with English and/or German language skills to interact with customers and to contribute with expertise and ideas as part of our growing Services Operation Team, based in Sofia.
- at least 1 year previous experience in a similar position;
- strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware;
- LAN and WAN experience;
- knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols;
- desire to learn and further develop within the industry;
- good analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- very good interpersonal skills;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
Any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- higher education in the telecommunication/networking field;
- CCNA or NRS certificate;
- previous experience in NOC/SOC;
- good communication skills in German.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /Diana.Panteleeva@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.