IP Business Solutions Team Leader
As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization and develop innovative ICT solutions in order to make life easier, more enjoyable and productive. This would not be possible without the diverse range of talents, perspectives and cultures represented in our A1 team.
Customer satisfaction, top service quality and service stability are prerequisites for our market success.
Now we are looking for an IP Business Solutions Team Leader to contribute with unique expertise and ideas and help us continue growing and developing together as part of our Network Services Department based in Sofia. We would like to welcome someone who possesses the confidence and influencing skills to challenge the team to improve.
- manage, motivate and support a team of 10 professionals in planning and implementing complex IP Business solutions;
- create work schedules and timelines;
- coordinate and manage the processes in the team and being responsible for their high-quality execution;
- identify and prepare an end-to-end strategy for technical solutions;
- responsible for design, maintenance and implementation of L2VPN, L3VPN, M2M and Internet services;
- plan the implementation, support and optimization of all IP Business Solutions;
- perform the assigned tasks with minimum supervision in order to execute and follow specific instructions with expected business results;
- solid track record of processes improvements, while using technology solutions to ensure the highest business value;
- work closely with various internal teams and external stakeholders to achieve the assigned targets;
- lead and coordinate the preparation of technical documentation (Solution Description, Network Implementation Plan, Low Level Design);
- ensure that operational SLA targets and KPIs are met.
Keys to success:
- minimum 5 years of work experience in network services;
- previous experience in people and/or project management;
- university degree in the field of Telecommunications or any other relevant education;
- in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing & Switching, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN;
- outstanding soft-skills focused on building trust and positivity;
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members, management and external stakeholders;
- excellent written and spoken English skills.
Any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- certification or at least good knowledge level of Cisco CCNA, CCNP, Nokia NRS or Mikrotik MTCNA.
- previous experience in a similar position as a Team Leader;
Join us now and enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, make your next career step and be part of A1 Team.
If you are excited about this career opportunity, apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.