Azure Data Engineer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer who wants to help us and build with us a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with an industry leader so that these goals can be achieved.
What will you do?
- Helps stakeholders understand the data through exploration,
- Build and maintain secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques.
- Uses various services and languages to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis.
- Helps ensure that data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a specific set of business requirements and constraints;
- Design, implement, monitor, and optimize data platforms to meet the data pipeline needs.
Keys to success:
- Solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL, Python, or Scala;
- Understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns;
- Experience with data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices;
- Working on cloud-based big data solutions using Hadoop/Spark;
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
Any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is required
- Experience with Azure data services and/or Azure certifications
- Experience with Power Platform and REST API development
- Experience with Scrum methodology using Azure DevOps and GitHub building Pipelines and CI/CD
Join us now and enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- Safe working environment during COVID times;
- Best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning;
- Additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /firstname.lastname@example.org/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 25 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.