Data Warehouse Developer (DWH, SQL, ETL)
If you are passionate about SQL and ETL and you dream big, then we definitely want to meet you. Our growing A1 team of more than 200 proven professionals in the IT and Digital Transformation Area welcomes the best in the field to work together towards a better and more digital world.
In this role, you will:
- implement, tune and support the corporate Data Warehouse system;
- develop ad-hoc report queries;
- follow the standard development process in the company.
- database development - relational or dimensional data models
You need to have:
- knowledge in ANSI SQL programming, preferably T-SQL;
- analytical skills and ability to translate user requirements into models and processes;
- communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies;
- good command in both spoken and written English.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
- knowledge of ETL tools e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, SAP Data Services;
- knowledge of Reporting and Analysis Tools e.g. MS SSRS, SAP BO, Power BI;
- knowledge of MS Azure.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- trainings according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.firstname.lastname@example.org/
Социалните придобивки за тази позиция сa:
Краен срок за кандидатстване: 25 Август 2022
Само одобрените по документи кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.