BI Operations Support Engineer
BI Operations Support Engineer
Are you hunger to shape the career YOU want to live? If your answer is YES, keep reading!
Our world is changing fast and our businesses are constantly evolving.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual expertise you can help us to create a new information-based A1. This is why we are looking for a new excited team member to the role as BI Operations Support Engineer.
What will be your main Responsibilities:
- Monitor applications and handover to 1st Level;
- Configure & patches of applications because of environment changes;
- Make enhancements based on requirement of business & IT units (eg. Security Settings);
- Support of application releases;
- Incident handling incl. finding workaround;
- Project support and project cooperation;
- Problem management (Root cause analysis);
- Release management;
- Deployment and Change Management;
- Evaluation and implementation of Service requests;
- Creating and maintaining documentation for operations and support.
The skills you need for the role:
- Experience in operating and monitoring of Microsoft database and BI applications;
- Power user level for Windows OS;
- Good in scripting with PowerShell;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of .Net;
- Strong knowledge of SQL especially for data retrieving;
- 2+ years of proven experience in MS SQL, OLAP server, IIS, MS applications;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Attention to details;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently;
- Solution-oriented and committed;
- Quality focused.
The following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience with Teradata and Qlickview;
- Administration of Tomcat;
- Working with Agile methodology is a plus.
Why join us is good for you:
- Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
- Every professional who is part of our international team plays an important role in achieving our success. We all enjoy working together inspired by each other every day, encouraging the high performance in every individual.
- Our open culture supporting collaboration and constant learning moves us forward. As a part of our company you will have the freedom and empowerment to bring in your individual talent. You can contribute to this new world of unlimited possibilities.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- to add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
If your answer is positive and you are excited to hear more, we will be glad to receive your application!
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilev /Plamen.Vasilev@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.