- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participate into Daily meeting with PO, Scrum master and team.
- Experience with Node.js;
- Knowledge in GraphQL, Redux;
- Knowledge in database: Mongo DB;
- Experience with System integration (REST APIs);
- Being familiar with source control systems such as SVN or GIT;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Strong attention to details;
- Collaborates well, in a team environment;
- Very good command in both spoken and written English.
Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage, but is not mandatory:
- Cypress.io or Selenium;
- Worked in Agile environment.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 26 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.