Full Stack Developer (React+Node.js)
In the modern digital age, our world is changing fast and our businesses are constantly evolving. This is why currently we are looking for a Full Stack Developer experienced with React and Node.js to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- Take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- Initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participate into Daily meeting with PO, Scrum master and team.
- 1+ years experience in ReactJS;
- About an year professional experience with Node.js;
- Knowledge in GraphQL, Redux;
- Knowledge in database: Mongo DB, Mongoose;
- Experience in system integration (REST APIs, JSON);
- Being familiar with source control systems such as SVN or GIT;
- Exposure to Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development);
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Strong attention to details;
- Collaborates well, in a team environment;
- Very good command in both spoken and written English.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just, because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger!
Make it happen! Unlock Your Talent and Apply now!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 02 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.