Junior IT Auditor
If you are passionate about:
- participating in risk-based process audits and testing under Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
- using best audit practices and knowledge, appling professional judgment to identify the root-cause of inefficient business practices;
- participating in preparation of audit reports and develop recommendations for bringing business operations into compliance with key stakeholders’ goals and objectives;
- preparing statistical data analyses, audit working papers, schedules, and summaries;
- participating in audits to determine whether information systems are protected, controlled and provide value to the organization.
Your professional expertise comprise of:
- knowledge and ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate facts and data;
- bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or economics;
- organizational and communication skills;
- excellent written and spoken English;
- eagerness to learn and develop.
And you possess:
- рrevious work experience in an IT support role;
- experience in auditing, internal controls, fraud prevention, data analytics, controlling or accounting;
- basic knowledge of COBIT, COSO or ITIL;
- basic knowledge of databases, operating systems (Windows/Linux), distributed systems, Web applications, virtualization and/or SAP;
- relevant professional certification by ISACA, The Institute of Internal Auditors, ACCA or other professional organisation.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions related to the ad, please contact Tanya Kostadinova /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 01 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.