- Opportunities to learn and build your career
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work
Accountant Record To Report
- Preparing financial reports in view with IFRS;
- Cooperating in the definition of specific requirements related with internal developed reports in SAP;
- Following up business transactions in SAP in order to be classified correctly in the financial reports according to the accounting policy and acting legislation;
- Controlling accruals of revenues and expenses, regardless of the issuance / receipt of invoices;
- Analyzing possibilities for future automatization of the reports for Group purposes, prepare proposals and participate in the implementation of new functionalities of the reporting systems;
- Preparing financial reports for the subsidiaries of A1 Bulgaria;
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information for the annual financial audit purposes, ensure effective communication with auditors;
- Analyzing and reviewing project contracts with vendors and clients in view with accounting and financial treatment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting and Control;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial reporting;
- Knowledge and ability to precisely analyze data;
- Good organizational, communication and time-management skills;
- Attention to details and proactivity approach;
- Providing on-going support to the organization as requested;
- Problem solving skills and adherence to deadlines;
- Knowledge and experience in financial reporting, data base, risk management and record to report;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IFRS;
- Experience working in a global organization and having participated in knowledge transfer;
- Good level of English – written and spoken;
- Experience with accounting software, e.g. SAP FICO module and SAP MM module;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office(Еxcel);
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with
- Modern working environment for your comfort
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications:
14 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.