Web Application Firewall Engineer
A1's ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. Accelerate your career as part of our Cyber Security Team focused on innovative ICT solutions.
Now we are looking for new talent as a Web Application Firewall Engineer with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and trends.
Penetration testing experience is always welcome in applicants.
- building, testing, deploying, analyzing, administering, and maintaining enterprise F5 Platforms with a focus on Reverse Proxy, Authentication, Monitoring & Protection (RAMP) services;
- configuring, conducting, and managing the F5 LTM module;
- configuring and maintaining the F5 AWAF module (security policies, updates, new applications integration…);
- develop, maintain and optimize customized F5 iRules and scripts;
- assist application developers and enforce secure coding best practices;
- technical testing of significant maintenance, operational, upgrade activities and process enhancements/updates;
- integration of web application in the Web Infrastructure for client’s infrastructures;
- perform a pre-sales/consultancy meeting with clients.
Keys to success:
- 1 year experience in Cybersecurity field;
- HTTP Protocol mastery;
- experience with F5 BIG-IP architecture and Web Application Firewall (WAF) solutions preferably F5 ASM/AWAF;
- good knowledge of iRules logic;
- knowledge of WAF Solution Design is required;
- Web Application knowledge: OWASP top 10 (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, RFI, LFI, etc.), HTTP requests (GET, POST, PUT, OPTIONS, DELETE), HTTP request parts (URL, URI, parameters, headers, body), HTML DOM parts (head, body, script tags), Web Application components (front-end/back-end), AJAX;
- very good command in both spoken and written English;
- strong attention to detail.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- career progression;
- Health & Wellness programs;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /Diana.Panteleeva@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 30 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.