- Opportunities to learn and build your career
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work
Technical Support Engineer
- Administer, monitor and maintain the supported systems in operation within the required parameters (availability, performance);
- Analyze and evaluate failures and performance decreases on database and application level
- Analyze business requirements and apply changes in stored DB procedures to reflect them in the supported systems
- Support testing and production environments, deploy builds and fixes, sanity testing and troubleshooting;
- Monitor application servers and workload;
- Handle incidents (analyze logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
- Maintain system documentation.
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- At least 1 year of working experience in monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
- Unix/Linux experience is mandatory;
- SQL Knowledge (Oracle) is mandatory;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
- Knowledge of ITIL (Incident-, Problem-, Change-, Deployment-, Event-Management);
- Experience with 2-tier or 3-tier applications - J2EE servers and applications.
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with
- Modern working environment for your comfort
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications:
6 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.