If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
We are expanding our growing Cybersecurity Team, based in Sofia.
This is why currently we are looking for a suitably qualified Penetration Tester with minimum 2 years of professional experience. The new colleague will perform security assessments on various technologies.
In addition, experience and technical knowledge in network security, Active Directory and web/mobile application security are essential.
You will grab our attention if you are passionate about security, exploring new technologies and willing to conduct security research as necessary to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities.
- identify security weaknesses within our ICT business environments;
- execution of penetration testing engagements of various technologies;
- provide technical advice to ensure that security standards are met;
- perform analysis and research on vulnerabilities;
- generate tools for breaking into security systems;
- provide proper remediation actions based on vulnerability findings.
Keys to success:
- 2+ years of technical experience in execution of penetration test engagements;
- familiarity with industry standard classicization schemes CVE, CVSS;
- experience in enumeration of Unix, Linux, Windows, network devices, firewalls, web and/or mobile application developments;
- ability to code at least in one of the following scripting languages Ruby, Python, PowerShell or Bash;
- Active Directory knowledge with focus of attack patterns;
- excellent reporting skills.
Аny of the following will be considered as advantage:
- developed software with C/C++, C Sharp, VB, PHP, or Java;
- experience with DevOps/DevSecOps technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Groovy);
- have at least one of the following certifications: CEH, OSCP, PNPT, eCPPT, eWPT or equivalent.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this awesome opportunity please, send us a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 18 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.