- Opportunities to learn and build your career;
- Meaningful work in a stable and fast-paced company;
- Diversity of people, projects, and platforms;
- A supportive, fun, and inspiring place to work.
Network Solutions Automation Architect
- demonstrate leadership and effectiveness in solving complex problems and delivering on high-profile projects in the IP network area;
- maintain a proper record of technical documentation (Solution Description, Network Implementation Plan, Low Level Design, User Guide);
- participate in lab testing to ensure that performance expectations are met;
- play a crucial role in the configuration, operation, monitoring, testing, and maintenance of ICT/ITS services;
- develop and maintain partnerships with key vendors;
- develop technological ideas and guide their development and implementation along with ensuring key performance indicators are well-defined and measurable;
- serve as an escalation point in case of performance issues;
- offer technical guidance on networking solutions, product plans and roadmaps;
- provide consulting, training, and knowledge sharing to associates.
- proven work experience as a Network Solution Architect or similar role (network architecture experience is a must);
- previous experience in the area of IP/MPLS networks;
- good understanding of Service Providers Networks and Services;
- experience with at least one of the common Cisco/Juniper/Nokia SP platforms;
- design, implementation and optimization project experience with network automation and DevOps awareness;
- Network programmability basic understanding of NETCONF/YANG, REST, JSON, XML, YAML, Network telemetry;
- CI/CD and SCM knowledge (Jenkins, Go pipelines, Robot, Git);
- experience working with network automation libraries and frameworks (Netmiko, Scrapli, Nornir);
- working and maintaining Linux systems;
- certificates within network/security domain (CCNA, JNCIS, Nokia NRS) or relevant knowledge level;
- Hands-on experience with or knowledge of BGP, VRF, VPLS and EoMPLS, EVPN;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
- strong understanding of service-oriented architecture and principles;
- development experience with one or more development languages such as, Python, Golang, Bash Node.js;
- proficiency with at least one of the following technologies: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack;
- experience with at least one of the following web frameworks: FastAPI, Django, Flask, Chi, Gin, etc. and libraries (such as React);
- good understanding on industry standard databases like MariaDB/PostgreSQL, MongoDB/Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Prometheus/InfluxDB/TimescaleDB.
- Innovative technologies and platforms to “play” with;
- Modern working environment for your comfort;
- Friendly, ambitious, and motivated teammates to support each other;
- Thousands of online and in-person learning opportunities to grow;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- Numerous additional goodies, including, but not limited to free A1 services, discounts, health insurance and services, sports center, childcare, team and family events, etc.
PS It’s all very real, we’ve got all kinds of awards as well to prove it.
Deadline for applications:
10 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.