Billing Operation Support Specialist
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- Maintain the supported systems in operation, within the required parameters (availability, performance);
- Prepare and execute 24/7 tasks related to billing/rating/batch processing;
- Monitor 24/7 application servers and workload, make adjustments if necessary;
- Communicate with business users regarding questions, issues, trouble tickets, resolution of problems, new fixes, releases, etc.;
- Notify next levels of support regarding problems raised;
- Maintain system documentation, logs and create documentation of own work;
- Work with ticketing system to resolve reported problems or submit such to responsible units in case of failures or tasks;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for the status of the maintained systems.
You need to have:
- At least 1 year of working experience with monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- Analytical, self-driven and result oriented mindset;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
Advantage will be:
- Any knowledge and/or experience with: UC4 (Automic) Job Scheduling; Oracle PL/SQL; Unix/Linux/Windows administration; Shell Scripting.
- Experience with troubleshooting applications, SoapUI, Postman
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- working schedule on shifts.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.