Senior Oracle Administrator
- A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
- in a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of Oracle Database Infrastructure in A1 Austria;
- work on complex migration projects;
- responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- you together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
- based on your experience, you evaluate their new feature and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
- minimum 3 years of experience in the ICT environment focusing on Oracle Databases as an administrator;
- experience with Oracle DB Data Guard;
- experience with Oracle Backup/Restore;
- experience in scripting (Unix shell script, Oracle SQL or Perl);
- experience with Linux Red Hat;
- experience with Oracle Tuning;
- very good written and spoken English skills;
- you are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics.
Do you think this could be you?
What we offer you:
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- modern working atmosphere and central office;
- friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 08 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.