Software Support Engineer L2
We use innovative methodology, best practices, and latest generation technologies for the versatile projects for the company and its customers. Our work in this dynamic digital environment is also in collaboration with more than 18,000 colleagues from the A1 Group companies in Europe.
Now, we are looking for Software Support Engineer L2
- Plan and implement Data warehouse business workflows;
- Handover of workflows to operations control (OC) for monitoring and first level support;
- Adapt and enhance the workflows based on business or technical needs;
- Perform and seek continuously improve the monitoring of the application environment and supporting infrastructure;
- Support BI/DWH application releases;
- Handle incidents (analyse logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
- Work with ticketing system to resolve reported problems or submit such to responsible units in case of failures.
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- Strong experience with SQL, especially for data retrieving;
- Unix/Linux hands on experience;
- Fluent English – written and spoken.
Advantage will be:
- Knowledge and experience with Teradata and Qlikview;
- Experience with shell scripting and script languages;
- Experience in implementation and monitoring of ETL workflows with UC4/AWA or AB Intio ETL.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.Marinova@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 25 September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.