.NET Developer - OSS
Our IT solutions and services gain increasingly higher importance and we rely on a team of more than 200 professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area.
Now we are looking for a new colleague as a .NET developer to join our growing development team in Sofia. Do you think this could be you?
Note: Your technical level will be assessed on a technical task.
- analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- participate in the development of in-house software product - new feature development, bug fixing, customizations, software support.
- learning in the business needs of the company;
- take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- participate into daily meeting with the team.
- experience with .NET Framework;
- experience with .NET Core;
- experience with MSSQL;
- knowledge in ASP.NET Core WebAPI, SOAP and REST APIs;
- knowledge of software design patterns;
- hands-on application troubleshooting and debugging;
- good command in both spoken and written English;
- positive mindset and creative thinking;
- collaborates well, in a team environment;
- an advantage would be the knowledge of Docker containers, Kubernetes\OpenShift, Git and/or AzureDevOps.
What we offer you:
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 16 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.