Senior Java Developer
That is why we are increasingly looking for professionals in the field of programming with Java language to join our growing development team and to work with our colleagues from Austria.
There are plenty of opportunities to interact with colleagues from other divisions or teams within the company. We offer our employees the freedom to challenge themselves in cross-functional, agile teams. Ideas, results and mutual respect are what matters to us. We believe in full end-to-end ownership of results and empower our teams to develop solutions that benefit both the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
Your main day-to-day responsibilities include:
- assess new functional and technical ideas, estimating functional feasibility, timing (to develop and deploy), risk and business impact;
- define the best technical solution for new features;
- actively use own expertise to change the way the feature is implemented and speed up development time and business impact;
- participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- take responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology.
- solid professional background - minimum 5 years of development experience with Java;
- experience with Spring framework, Spring Boot and/or Hibernate;
- Oracle Database and/or MongoDB;
- awareness of Unit, Integration, E2E Tests, JUnit, Mockito;
- exposure to Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Test Driven Development);
- experience with SOAP, Web Services, mocking/stubbing;
- experience with CI/CD, DevOps concepts, Docker containers, Jenkins, GIT;
- understanding of design patterns and best practices;
- very good command in both spoken and written English;
- knowledge in React/Angular will be considered as advantage.
Top-notch tech stack to work with:
- Java 8 to Java 11;
- BigData (Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis);
- Scrum and Less framework;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Microservices Infrastructure.
What we offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Join us and put your expert Java knowledge to use crafting high-performance business solutions.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 06 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.