Take the next step and find out more about the position of Procurement Specialist!
What are we looking for?
If you are eager to develop your skills of IT HW and SW products while negotiating with key suppliers of the company, ensuring optimal prices and conditions and participating in the selection of materials and services for mobile and fixed network.
Then you are the person we are looking for!
- you will organize, participate and control the purchase and maintenance of IT products and services for mobile and fixed network of A1 Bulgaria;
- you will prepare inquiries, analyze the conditions of received offers and negotiate with potential suppliers
- you will give proposal for optimization of services and materials coasts;
- you will contact proactively companies on the market in order to offer respective goods and services;
- you will participate in various projects on a company and group level;
- you will represent A1 Bulgaria to suppliers in a professional attitude and style of communication.
Skills and expertise:
- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- experience in work and / or selection of IT HW and SW products and Telco projects,
- economic or technical education;
- knowledge and experience in the field of ICT and ITS products and services is an advantage;
- excellent communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills;
- advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills, SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- very good level of English - written and spoken.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in a friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
- participate in process improvement opportunities based on the use of technology
- be part of the building up of the procure to pay team
- part in various projects for new systems implementation and process optimization
Now you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and take your next career step.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Yuliyana Karakusheva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 07 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.