Cyber Security Architect (SIEM)
Accelerate your career as part of our growing Cyber Security Team focused on innovative SIEM solutions. We are also responsible for end-to-end IBM Q-Radar SIEM integration. Now we are looking for Cyber Security Expert. Someone with unique experience and expertise to contribute in our long-term development and to work with our colleagues from Austria.
If you want to be part of a planning, staging installation and post project support of A1 ICT services, then you are the person we are looking for!
- provide technical support to A1 Pres-sales Team for SIEM opportunities;
- design and implement SIEM solutions based on Q-Radar;
- create Security Information Event Management (SIEM) rules based on monitored technologies;
- incident management;
- provide customer service for Q-Radar systems;
- identify any technical issues - definition and planning of measures;
- take an active part in our agile processes, design reviews, brainstorming, and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- at least 2-3 years working experience on a similar position;
- good understanding of IBM QRadar architecture and components;
- awareness of Cybersecurity technologies and knowledge of Cyber Forensics;
- previous experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, PowerShell);
- good analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- very good written and spoken English skills.
Experience in any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- Security Operation Center and Security Incident Response;
- Incident Response with Malware and Phishing;
- Log review and proactive management.
What we offer you:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 19 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.