Technical Support Engineer with SQL/UNIX
What you are going to do:
- Administer, monitor and maintain the supported systems in operation within the required parameters (availability, performance);
- Analyze and evaluate failures and performance decreases on database and application level
- Analyze business requirements and apply changes in stored DB procedures or shell scripts to reflect them in the supported systems
- Support testing and production environments, deploy builds and fixes, sanity testing and troubleshooting;
- Monitor application servers and workload, make adjustments if necessary;
- Handle incidents (analyze logs, errors handling, finding resolutions or workarounds within the specified SLAs/OLAs);
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
- Maintain system documentation.
What we are looking for:
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- At least 1 year of working experience in monitoring/reporting/supporting applications;
- Unix/Linux advanced experience is mandatory;
- Advanced SQL Knowledge (Oracle) is mandatory;
- Experience with Microsoft Access;
- Fluency in English – written and spoken.
It will be considered as a plus, if you have:
- Knowledge of ITIL (Incident-, Problem-, Change-, Deployment-, Event-Management);
- Experience with 2-tier or 3-tier applications - J2EE servers and applications.
What we offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Safe working environment during COVID.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.firstname.lastname@example.org/
Социалните придобивки за тази позиция сa:
Краен срок за кандидатстване: 01 Февруари 2022
Само одобрените по документи кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.