Senior Systems Administrator (Windows OS, Citrix ADC)
As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
In short, we are looking for a suitably qualified Senior Systems Administrator (Windows OS, Citrix ADC) to interact with ITO customers and to contribute with unique expertise and ideas as part of our growing ICT Infrastructure Services Team.
- manage Microsoft Server Services with focus on AD Directory Services, Azure AD Connect, Federation Services;
- manage Citrix ADC (Netscaler) as Reverse Proxy;
- manage CISCO Ironport Web Security as Forward Proxy;
- actively support the lifecycle of operated server systems;
- ensure the operational adherence of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Quality Indicators (KPI) within a 24/7 Operation with on-call duty.
Keys to success:
- previous experience as a Windows System Administrator;
- in-depth knowledge of MS Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, PKI, DNS, DHCP and hybrid cloud scenarios;
- in-depth knowledge of authentication and single sign-on technologies and SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, LDAPs;
- should be aware of Citrix ADC (Netscaler) Reverse Proxy and CISCO Ironport Web Security;
- Group Policy Management;
- PowerShell & Scripts;
- MS AD Federation Service/SSO/MFA;
- MS AD Certificate Service;
- MS Key Management Service;
- MS DHCP, DNS, Print, File Services;
- very good command in both spoken and written English.
Any of the following will be considered as advantage:
- OS Security (Hardening, Security Layers, Software);
- Software: Commvault, SCCM, LastPass, Microsoft Identity Manager;
- Azure Kubernetes Services.
We offer you:
- safe working environment, flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 14 December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.