Senior Big Data Engineer
We are also much into IT and that is why currently we are on the look for a Senior Big Data Engineer to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- You are the functional leader of a small team and are the first point of contact for engineering and business queries from Austria (Vienna)
- You take care of the installation, patch, upgrade, monitoring and resources of analytical systems and solutions
- You are handling issues and problems with analytical systems and solutions
- You develop scripts for the optimization of our processes
- You must gain excellent knowledge and understanding about applications you are responsible
- You are working in close cooperation with internal teams and external vendors for HW, OS, and SW issues
- You are responsible for user and license management of our systems and solutions
- You give on call on a rotation basis
- You are OS (Windows, Linux) power user
- You can write shell scripts
- You can query databases via SQL in an optimal manner
- You are curious about new technologies in Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- You keep a calm head in hot situations
- You have experience with remote teams
- You are fluent in English
- You possess high level of flexibility, creativity and motivation
- You can look on several years of experience in the operation of analytical systems
Considered as advantages:
- Knowledge in one of the platforms will make your start easier
- Cloudera (HDFS, Spark, Kafka)
- Process Mining Tool – Celonis
- Scheduling Tool - UC4
- Part of our environment running on ‘R’ & Python and it will be best if you can manage and configure such scripts
- Fluent German
If you like what you saw and you can imagine yourself as a part of our small family, don't hesitate, apply now!
If you have questions regarding the add, please contact Teodora Devletyanemail@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.