Testing Automation Developer
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. With your individual problem-solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
- Design and develop automated test cases and test plans for Web & Mobile applications
- Maintain existing automation suites
- Identify, log and track bugs
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate tests of new deliveries - new functionalities developed, new products and bug fixes
- Write and review test documentation such as test cases and scenarios
- Perform manual testing when needed
- Schedule and execute performance, operation and serviceability tests
- Troubleshoot customer problems together with the support team
You will need:
- Experience in C Sharp programming language
- Creation and management of test datasets
- Knowledge of best practices for test design patterns - Page Object Model, etc.
- Selenium WebDriver API (v3 and above is a plus) and ChromeDriver
- Test frameworks (NUnit, MSTest, TestNG, etc.)
- HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Application of CSS selectors/XPath/jQuery
- Understanding and experience in Agile environment
- Fluency in English
Will be considered an advantage:
- Mobile test automation frameworks - Appium/Xamarin UITest
- Version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI servers - Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc
- Experience with bug tracking systems – Jira, etc.
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 14 August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.