- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability;
- Participating in the development of customer facing software products;
- Taking responsibility on code quality and on-time completion of tasks;
- Initiating improvements and following the adopted Agile development methodology;
- Participating in daily meetings with product owners, Scrum masters and team;
You will need:
- Knowledge in database: Mongo DB;
- Experience in system integration;
- Being familiar with source control systems such as SVN or GIT;
- Ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with the following technologies:CSS, Cypress.io, Mongoose.
If you need further information about the position please contact Teodora Devletyan /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 14 August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.