You will be actively involved in the whole process of product and services development and will have the chance to be part of an united team of professionals, working on challenging projects.
- Knowledge in .NET Framework/C Sharp, Visual Basic
- Experience in development of SOAP and REST web services (WCF, Web API)
- Knowledge in database: MS SQL/Microsoft SQL Server: queries, views and stored procedures, etc. /T-SQL/
- Being familiar with source control systems such as SVN or GIT
- Ambition to write high-quality code covered with unit tests for back-end and front-end
- Experience in cloud environments would be a plus
We offer you:
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader
- To work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilevemail@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 15 December 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.