Network & Security Engineer А1 Group
You think you know A1?
Maybe there is a lot more to learn about the first mobile provider in Bulgaria, which showed what 5G is? We are also much into IT.
So currently, we are on the look for an IP Network and Security Engineer.
If you are curious about the overall integrity of our customers’ IP and Security network infrastructure, we are the place to be!
- Working in exclusively international English speaking environment – yeap, we are part of A1 Austria Telekom Group.
- Responsible for testing and maintenance of technical solutions – the whole package
- Execute daily operational tasks – t-shooting, verifications, changes, software upgrades – you cannot go without that
- Coordinate with on-site engineers on various support tasks – because not everything can be built remotely
- Manage multiple technical challenges with minimal supervision – we trust your skills
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in IT environments – because it is fun
- Give internal presentations and trainings – we count on you to spread your knowledge
- Certification from major security or network vendors or relevant experience
- Prior work experience with IP and security product lines solutions from one or more vendors:
- Networking (Cisco, Nokia or others) – LAN, MPLS, IGP, BGP, WiFi services
- Firewalling and Load Balancing – Cisco, Fortinet or others
- Enterprise WiFi (Cisco, Ubiquity, HP Aruba or other relevant )
- Hands-on experience with enterprise switching , routing and VPN technologies
- Good understanding - firewalling, networking, WiFi
- Familiarity with the common network and security platforms
- Good command of English language (B2 level)
- Heard about Python or Ansible – even better
Not impressed yet – how about we try to charm you in person?
If you need further information about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 16 December 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.