Senior IP Network Engineer
If you are curious about the overall integrity of our customers’ IP network infrastructure, we are the place to be!
What are we looking for?
You will be accountable for:
- Complete network architecture design, planning, implementation, configurations and maintenance;
- Solution acceptance testing, fine tunings and migrations;
- Perform network updates / upgrades;
- Plans and perform testing of new software in lab environment followed by controlled introduction into live network;
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments;
- Network KPI monitoring and reporting;
- Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features are matching design requirements;
- Ensuring knowledge transfer – to junior members of your team and our internal and external customers.
You will need to have some of the following skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the area of IP/MPLS networks;
- Work experience with the common Cisco/Nokia/Juniper SP R&S platforms;
- Excellent understanding of Service Providers Networks and Services;
- Certification as CCIE/CCNP or Nokia Routing Architect/Specialist II or relevant knowledge level;
- Hands-on experience with Bridging, Switching, Routing, Ethernet and DWDM architectures incl. Spanning Tree, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS-TE, Multicast, VPLS and EoMPLS;
- Understanding of Telecom Standards - 3GPP and his evolution to 4G/5G, RAN, Backhaul;
- Considered as Advantage is, if you have;
- Scripting and Automation skills – Python, Perl, Ansible;
- Knowledge and experience in using Spirent, IXIA;
- English Languages - B2 or higher level.
Our best candidates are:
- Team players;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Creative and proactive.
Why you should join us?
We offer you:
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing industries and work for the leader in the telecommunications market;
- Work in a team of highly motivated professionals;
- Training opportunities according to personal and professional needs;
- Attractive remuneration and package of social benefits.
- You become part of a large international group;
- You get access to the most innovative technologies on the market;
- You work with the up-to-date information about the fastest growing industry;
- Unique culture and work environment;
- Various opportunities for individual career development;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilev /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.