Middleware support engineer
Now we are looking for a new colleague to contribute with their unique expertise and ideas and to help us continue growing and developing together.
Do you think this could be you?
- Perform web & application servers administrative activities such as installations, deployments, configurations, upgrades, security patching, sanity testing & maintenance on Production and non-production environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems on any of the supported environments and/or services
- Monitor systems/services health, including diagnosis and root cause analysis with various tools, analyze logs, handle errors, finds resolution or perform workarounds within the specified SLAs
- Plan and coordinate changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly
- Provide applications performance tuning
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks
- Available for off-hour deployments and to provide 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation basis for middleware applications and infrastructure
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant
- 2+ years of Enterprise experience maintaining, supporting, and deploying to Production and non-production systems
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux or Windows web-based applications
- Practical knowledge for any of the Web and Middleware products like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Experience with shell scripting and script languages on Unix/Linux or Windows
- Basic DBA knowledge (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Fluent English – written and spoken
Nice to Haves:
- Any knowledge and/or experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Docker and related tools
- Experience with SSL Certificates handling
- A chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader
- On- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office
If you like, what you saw and you can imagine yourself as a part of our “small” family, don't hesitate, apply now!
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 11 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.