Application Support Engineer
Application Support Engineer
Are you hunger to shape the career YOU want to live? If your answer is YES, keep reading!
Our world is changing fast and our businesses are constantly evolving.
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual expertise you can help us to create a new information-based A1. This is why we are looking for a new excited team member to the role as Application Support Engineer.
What will be your main Responsibilities:
- Plan and Implement DWH business workflows using UC4;
- Handover of workflows to operations control (OC) for monitoring & first level handling;
- Monitor handling of all workflows;
- Adapt all workflows because of environment changes;
- Enhancements based on requirement of business units;
- Support of BI/DWH application releases;
- Incident handling incl. finding workaround;
- Project support and project cooperation;
- Problem management (Root cause analysis);
- Release management;
- Deployment and Change Management;
- Evaluation and implementation of Service requests;
- Creating and maintaining documentation for operations and support.
The skills you need for the role:
- Experience in operating, monitoring and design of ETL workflows with UC4/AWA or AB Intio ETL;
- Power user level for OS like UNIX/Linux, Windows;
- Good in scripting with Perl or Shell script;
- Strong knowledge of SQL especially for data retrieving;
- 3+ years of proven experience in SQL databases like MS SQL, MySqL, Teradata;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Strong attention to details;
- Good command in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently;
- Solution-oriented and committed;
- Quality focused.
We will consider as a plus if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with Teradata
- Working with Agile methodology is a plus.
Why join us is good for you:
- Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society.
- Every professional who is part of our international team plays an important role in achieving our success. We all enjoy working together inspired by each other every day, encouraging the high performance in every individual.
- Our open culture supporting collaboration and constant learning moves us forward. As a part of our company you will have the freedom and empowerment to bring in your individual talent. You can contribute to this new world of unlimited possibilities.
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- to add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
If your answer is positive and you are excited to hear more, we will be glad to receive your application!
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilev /Plamen.Vasilev@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 04 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.