IT Business Analyst
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast-paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem-solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role and who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
If you are eager to:
- work and develop yourself in the area of business analysis and project coordination of IT projects;
- gain deep knowledge in Information technology field;
- participate within Telecom market evolution in Bulgaria;
- work in multinational environment with worldwide vendors and partners.
- responsible for gathering, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the projects and translating these into requirement specifications;
- work closely with various development and testing teams to ensure requirements are well-understood;
- coordinate and monitor implementation plans, project schedules and ensure on-time delivery with high quality;
- determining project changes and issues;
- chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
You will need:
- at least 3 years related professional experience in business analyses;
- ability to influence stakeholders (e.g. internal clients, external partners and/or vendors) and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- strong communication/interpersonal skills;
- excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- excellent documentation skills;
- excellent English language skills (both written and spoken);
- experience with requirements tracking tool e.g. JIRA, Pivotal, etc. is a plus;
- experience on similar position and/or in software development life-cycle is a plus;
- bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.Marinova@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 30 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.