Big Data Engineer
We are also much into IT and that is why currently we are on the look for a Big Data Engineer to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- You take care of the installation, patch, upgrade, monitoring and resources of analytical systems and solutions
- You are handling issues and problems with analytical systems and solutions
- You occasionally develop scripts for the optimization of our processes
- You must gain good knowledge and understanding about applications you are responsible
- You are working in close cooperation with internal teams and external vendors for HW, OS, and SW issues
- You are responsible for user and license management of our systems and solutions
- You give on call on a rotation basis
- At least 2 years of experience on the same or similar position
- You are OS (Windows, Linux) power user
- You can write simple shell scripts to facilitate your work
- You are familiar with Cloudera (HDFS, Spark, Kafka) and you could do administration tasks;
- You are curious about new technologies in Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- You keep a calm head in hot situations
- You are fluent in English
Considered as advantages:
- Knowledge in one of the platforms will make your start easier
- Process Mining Tool – Celonis
- Scheduling Tool - UC4
- Part of our environment running on ‘R’ & Python and it will be best if you can manage and configure such scripts
If you need further information about the position please contact Plamen Vasilev /Plamen.Vasilev@a1.bg/.
If you like, what you saw and you can imagine yourself as a part of our small family, don't hesitate, apply now!
Социалните придобивки за тази позиция сa:
Краен срок за кандидатстване: 03 Февруари 2021
Само одобрените по документи кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.