Senior Linux Administrator
- A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
- Within the "Private Cloud & Automation Platforms" group, the "Dedicated Customer Environments" team is responsible for the design and operation of ICT infrastructure solutions for dedicated customers. The technological focus is the Linux operating system. This is why currently we are on the look for a Linux Administrator Expert to work with our colleagues from Austria.
- In a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of a Linux patch strategy for external customer systems;
- You work on solution-oriented, complex, cross-topic customer enquiries/problems and use your expertise to solve these in direct contact with our customers;
- You are responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- You together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
- Based on your profound knowledge of different Linux derivatives you assess new functions, evaluate their productive use and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in the ICT environment, focusing on Linux open source technologies as an administrator;
- You are confident with Postfix and Dovecot;
- You have experience with security solutions like ClamAV, Amavis, Spamasassin;
- You have knowledge in the use of common automation technologies and system management software (e.g. Redhat Satelite, SUMA, SALT, Zabbix);
- You are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics;
- You efficiently produce and manage IT services due to your comprehensive expertise in the cross-section of the infrastructure stack;
- You convince others due to your customer and service orientation as well as your outstanding communication and presentation skills.
What would grab our attention:
- If you also have ITIL Foundation or Linux certifications.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 04 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.