Endpoint Detection and Response Client Expert
- A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
- The Enterprise Customers & Security team is responsible for the planning, setup and operation/support of A1 Desktop Services for internal and external customers. Our current focus is on the area of security (AppLocker, Application Guard, Credential Guard, Application Control, Client Firewall, NextGen VirusScan, Privilege Management).
- You work on the operation and maintenance of the Advanced Threat Protection Service (e.g. agent installation and configuration, integration on all platforms for end users) for A1 and external customers.
- You process incidents and alerts within the Desktop Service, assure quality criteria (e.g. compliance of endpoints, topicality of information), and create reports and baselines.
- You have 3rd level responsibility of services and communication/negotiation with manufacturers and suppliers.
- You are responsible for the creation and maintenance of service documentation, development and provision of KPIs/reports as well as incident, problem and change management.
- You manage the assumption of work package responsibilities in projects and implementation within the specified period and the required quality.
Skills and expertise:
- You have relevant professional experience for 3-5 years;
- You offer a profound knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 and MS System Center (preferably corresponding Microsoft certifications), Cloud (Azure, Intune), as well as scripting skills (PowerShell, VBScript, Commandline, VBA);
- You have deep knowledge in the area of Group Policy/Intune/MDM policies, handling signatures, hash values and general security principles (Least Privilege, Need to Know, ...);
- You have Knowhow in the areas of PowerBI, service reporting, and handling basic services (AD, DNS, DHCP, Network, ...);
- You can recognize complex interrelationships, like to design, and have very good communication, presentation and English skills.
What would grab our attention:
- If you have certifications in the area of network security and experience in the design, development and implementation of endpoint detection and response solutions.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 04 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.