Senior Oracle Administrator
- A1 ICT services represent one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of experience in the design and operation of IT services, we have been targeting top corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout), cloud solutions to data center services.
- In a team of experts, you take over the planning, securing and implementation of Oracle Database Infrastructure in A1 Austria;
- Performance tuning and optimization and Incident management;
- You work on complex migration projects;
- You are responsible for the regular implementation of the patch strategy, create reports, compliance checks, and coordinate these with the respective peers;
- You together with technical leads develop and optimize operative processes, according to ITIL inventory processes;
- Based on your profound knowledge you evaluate their new feature and ensure operational compliance with service level agreements (SLA) and KPIs.
Skills and expertise:
- You have 3-5 years relevant experience in the ICT environment, focusing on Oracle Databases as an administrator;
- You have knowledge in Oracle Licensing;
- You have experience with Oracle GI/RAC/ASM/ACFS;
- You have experience with Oracle DB Data Guard;
- You have experience with Oracle Partitioning, Compression, Parallel Features;
- You have experience with Oracle Migration (RMAN, PDB Life Migration, (X)TTS, …);
- You have experience with Oracle Backup/Restore (RMAN, SNAP/Cloning, …);
- You have experience with Oracle Tuning;
- Knowledge with Opensource or MS SQL DB is an advantage;
- You are solution-oriented and offer structured and independent working ethics;
- You convince others due to your customer and service orientation as well as your outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 04 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.