SAP FI/CO Consultant
We are looking for enthusiasts who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of SAP solutions based on leading practices to join our journey and become a part of successful local/international team, as SAP FI Consultant.
The SAP Competence Center in A1 Bulgaria deals with the planning, implementation and active support of local, group and customer SAP systems.
Join our team now!
Your responsibility would be to:
- deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment;
- act as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need);
- assist Customer and Sales Operations in customer development initiatives;
- lead product demos to help prospects understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits;
- share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings;
- lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution;
- develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP newest and future solutions.
- Master's degree in business or technical education;
- at least 3 years relevant SAP FI user experience;
- at least 3 years hands-on functional configuration, implementation and design experience;
- awareness of all phases of full-lifecycle SAP implementations, at least one S/4 HANA implementation;
- sound knowledge of integration with other SAP modules;
- deep knowledge of Financial and Controlling Processes;
- knowledge of SAP Activate Project delivery methodology;
- ability to understand complex functional and technical environments;
- ability to travel 20-50% of the time;
- fluency in English.
- hands on mentality;
- independent and self-responsible way of working;
- team player, who enjoy communicating;
- fast comprehension and analysis skills;
- solution-oriented and committed attitude.
For any further questions, please contact Gergana Tsvyatkova /email@example.com/
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.