Are you ready to take a deeper dive into Application Monitoring systems? So, you are our new DEVOPS ENGINEER!
What you are going to do?
- Perform administrative activities such as installations, deployments, configurations, upgrades, security patching, sanity testing & maintenance of monitoring products such as CheckMK and SCOM;
- Design new alerts or change existing alerts developed in Bash/Shell/Python, based on the provided requirements ;
- Redevelop existing alerts in other systems (such as OVO) and adopt them to be executed in CheckMK;
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems on any of the supported services/alerts/agents;
- Monitor systems/services health, including diagnosis and root cause analysis with various tools, analyze logs, handle errors, finds resolution or perform workarounds within the specified SLAs;
- Collaborate with other technical units to ensure all agents are in operational state and provide valid alerts;
- Plan and coordinate changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports;
- Create and maintain system documentation
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- 2+ years of experience with support and maintenance of monitoring systems;
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows administration (Active Directory, DNS, LSB, etc.);
- 2+ years of experience with script languages (Perl, Python, Powershell, ksh);
- Basic knowledge in the following areas - network stack, SNMP, WMI, SQL, HTML (YAML, JSON, XML etc.);
- Good troubleshooting abilities ;
- Fluent English – written and spoken;
- German will be considered as an advantage
What we offer you:
- An amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- to add positive value and huge impact to the long term strategy of the company;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits
If you need further information about the position please contact Tsveta Marinova /Tsveta.Marinova@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 15 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.