Junior Linux Administrator
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
A1's ICT services are one of the fastest growing business areas of our company. With decades of expertise in the design and operation of IT services for our own needs, we have been targeting TOP corporate customers for several years and offer a comprehensive range of services - from desktop services (desktop support/rollout) to cloud solutions and datacenter services.
Within the "Enterprise Hybrid Platforms" group, the "Enterprise Data Systems" team is responsible for designing and operating ICT infrastructure solutions for internal customers. The technological focus is on the Linux operating system.
Who we are looking for:
A professional for whom IT is a mission and a privilege. Someone who has the skills and dedication to develop IT systems and infrastructure that are in a service of A1 Group.
- Creating technical concepts and actively cooperate for the operational implementation of projects in the server environment;
- You are working on the implementation of the system in working mode, after a successful phase of the project;
- Administer and actively participate in improving the environment with a focus on Linux servers;
- Maintain the life cycle of managed server systems; you guarantee the operational observance of SLA and KPI.
- You have between 1-3 years relevant experience in the ICT environment as a Linux administrator;
- Experienced with Linux Basic System Administration RHEL, CentOS, Debian;
- Be aware with Volume Management LVM/OVM (creating, resizing);
- Be familiar with DNS (Windows, Bind);
- Basic understanding in DHCP, PXE, TFTP;
- File system Knowledge (ext4, xfs, vxfs, btrfs);
- Experienced with FileShare Management (Access rights);
- Experienced with Restart Services;
- Basic knowledge in CPU, Ram, Disk Resource altering (VM);
- Windows Updates/KBs install/deinstall;
- Disk space System Disk Cleaning;
- Basic knowledge of Backup solutions.
Should be aware of:
- Logging local and central;
- Config management with Saltstack/Ansible;
- Multi pathing for Storage;
- Network Configurations (vLAN, Bonding, Teaming).
What would grab our attention:
- Network Security/Firewall Functionalities (SW & HW);
- Packet Management with RPM;
- Shell Scripting (bash, python);
- Remedy and Service Now user experience.
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 26 March 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.